December 09, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURNZD reversed from resistance level 1.7230
• Likely to fall to 1.7000
EURNZD continues to fall inside the minor corrective wave (ii) which started earlier from the resistance level 1.7230, intersecting with the upper daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse from October.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.7230 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Shooting Star.
EURNZD is expected to fall further toward the next round support level 1.7000 (target price for the completion of the active minor corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-9-december-2020-20201209/
Selected by fonecable.com
- What is FOMO in Trading? Characteristics of a FOMO Trader
- Analysis-In Japan, a weaker yen may not be the blessing it once was
- 10 Trading Mistakes to Avoid in Forex Trading
- The Psychology of Speculation in the Forex Market
- The New York Session: Forex Trading Tips