September 30, 2020 at 03:25PM
• EURNZD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 1.7600
EURNZD recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the resistance level 1.7815 (top of the previous wave A), upper daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the downward impulse (a) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active downward impulse sequence (3).
EURNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7600 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward 1.7400 (low of the previous waves (1) and B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable