September 30, 2020 at 03:25PM
• EURNZD reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 1.7600
EURNZD recently reversed down from the resistance area located between the resistance level 1.7815 (top of the previous wave A), upper daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the downward impulse (a) from August.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active downward impulse sequence (3).
EURNZD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7600 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward 1.7400 (low of the previous waves (1) and B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-30-september-2020-20200930/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA