February 03, 2021 at 03:35PM
• EURNZD broke support level 1.6800
• Likely to fall to support level 1.6600
EURNZD recently broke the key support level 1.6800 (which reversed the price twice in January) – which accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 5.
The active impulse wave 5 belongs to the extended multi-month downward impulse sequence (3) from last August.
EURNZD currency pair can be expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.6600. Strong resistance now stands at the broken price level 1.6800.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-3-february-2021-20210203/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data