August 13, 2020 at 03:37PM
• EURNZD broke key resistance level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8200
EURNZD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.7900 (which has been reversing the price from June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse C from May.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.7900 accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Given the predominantly bullish euro sentiment today, EURNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8200 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts