August 13, 2020 at 03:37PM
• EURNZD broke key resistance level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8200
EURNZD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.7900 (which has been reversing the price from June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse C from May.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.7900 accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Given the predominantly bullish euro sentiment today, EURNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8200 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA