August 13, 2020 at 03:37PM
• EURNZD broke key resistance level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8200
EURNZD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.7900 (which has been reversing the price from June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse C from May.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.7900 accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Given the predominantly bullish euro sentiment today, EURNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8200 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?