May 06, 2021 at 04:00PM
• EURJPY reversed from support level 131.00
• Likely to rise to resistance level 132.30
EURJPY recently reversed up from the key support level 131.00 (former minor resistance level from the end of April).
The support area near the support level 131.00 was strengthened by the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii).
EURJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 132.30 (top of the previous minor impulse wave (iii) from the end of April).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/eurjpy-wave-analysis-6-may-2021-20210506/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses