May 04, 2021 at 03:43PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 132.00
• Likely to fall to support level 131.00
EURJPY recently reversed down from the key resistance level 132.00, intersecting with the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from the middle of November.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 132.00 created the daily candlesticks reversal pattern Bearish Engulfing.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 131.00 (former top of the Shooting Star from the middle of April).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/eurjpy-wave-analysis-4-may-2021-20210504/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: A BTC ICYMI – China bans financial institutions from offering cryptocurrency services May 19, 2021 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson – nothing conclusive to say we need to deviate from plans to end coronavirus restrictions May 19, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: Bitcoin looks to test its recent lows May 19, 2021 at 12:05AM
- NEWS: US Treasury Secretary Yellen said Biden’s infrastructure plan will improve the global competitiveness of US companies May 18, 2021 at 11:59PM
- NEWS: NZ data, PPI for Q1 2021: PPI input +2.1% q/q (prior 0%) & Output +1.2% q/q (prior 0.4%) May 18, 2021 at 11:45PM