August 21, 2020 at 03:23PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 126.60
• Likely to fall to 124.00
EURJPY recently reversed down from the powerful multi-month resistance level 126.60 (top of wave 2 from the start of 2019) – standing close to the upper weekly Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the weekly downtrend from 2018.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 126.60 stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (C).
With the overbought weekly Stochastic – EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 124.00 (former strong resistance level from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses