September 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• EURJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 123.00
EURJPY recently broke the support area located between the support level 124.50 (which stopped the previous waves iv, (iv) and (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 123.00 (target price calculated for the completion of the active sub-impulse wave i).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast