September 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• EURJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 123.00
EURJPY recently broke the support area located between the support level 124.50 (which stopped the previous waves iv, (iv) and (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 123.00 (target price calculated for the completion of the active sub-impulse wave i).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?