September 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• EURJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 123.00
EURJPY recently broke the support area located between the support level 124.50 (which stopped the previous waves iv, (iv) and (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 123.00 (target price calculated for the completion of the active sub-impulse wave i).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM