September 15, 2020 at 03:15PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 126.50
• Likely to fall to 124.50
EURJPY earlier reversed down from the resistance level 126.50 (which reversed the price twice in August) – intersecting with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 126.50 stopped the previous shot-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 124.50 (which reversed the previous waves (a) and (ii), as can be seen below).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA