September 15, 2020 at 03:15PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 126.50
• Likely to fall to 124.50
EURJPY earlier reversed down from the resistance level 126.50 (which reversed the price twice in August) – intersecting with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 126.50 stopped the previous shot-term impulse wave (iii) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 124.50 (which reversed the previous waves (a) and (ii), as can be seen below).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-15-september-2020-20200915/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM