August 13, 2020 at 03:40PM
• EURJPY broke key resistance level 125.65
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave (iii) – which previously broke above the key resistance level 125.65 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
The breakout of the resistance level 125.65 accelerated the active nested impulse waves (iii), 5 and (C).
EURJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 127.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM