August 13, 2020 at 03:40PM
• EURJPY broke key resistance level 125.65
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave (iii) – which previously broke above the key resistance level 125.65 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
The breakout of the resistance level 125.65 accelerated the active nested impulse waves (iii), 5 and (C).
EURJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 127.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?