April 12, 2021 at 03:44PM
• EURJPY reversed from resistance level 130.60
• Likely to reach support level 129.50
EURJPY today reversed down from the powerful resistance level 130.60 (which has been reversing the pair from the middle of March).
The resistance zone near the resistance level 130.60 was further strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band,
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 129.50 (low of the previous short-term corrective wave (iv)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-12-april-2021-20210412/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach