September 10, 2020 at 03:23PM
• EURJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the key support level 124.35 (former monthly high from June), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (v) – which belongs to the sharp upward impulse C from June.
EURJPY is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 127.00 (top of the previous upward impulse wave (iii) from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses