September 10, 2020 at 03:23PM
• EURJPY reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the key support level 124.35 (former monthly high from June), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (v) – which belongs to the sharp upward impulse C from June.
EURJPY is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 127.00 (top of the previous upward impulse wave (iii) from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD/CAD Snaps Lower as Big Miss on NFPs Fuels Weaker US Dollar
- NEWS: US stocks open mixed after jobs report May 07, 2021 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves back below the previous highs for the week after spike higher May 07, 2021 at 02:27PM
- NEWS: The bond market has some second thoughts on the jobs data May 07, 2021 at 02:19PM
- NEWS: Weak jobs a result of seasonal-adjustment problems? May 07, 2021 at 01:56PM