August 31, 2020 at 02:16PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8915
• Likely to rise to 0.9000
EURGBP recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 0.8915 (which also revered the price in the middle of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8915 is strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from April.
EURGBP is expected to rise further in the active minor impulse waves (i) and 3 toward the next round resistance level 0.9000.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: Cathie Wood on CNBC. Our confidence in Tesla has gone up March 08, 2021 at 08:45PM
- Dollar Jumps to More Than 3-Month Highs, but Boost From Yields May Fade
- NEWS: S&P index terms negative. NASDAQ down nearly 2% March 08, 2021 at 08:08PM
- AUD/USD Rate Attempts to Retrace Post-NFP Decline to Defend 2021 Low