August 31, 2020 at 02:16PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8915
• Likely to rise to 0.9000
EURGBP recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 0.8915 (which also revered the price in the middle of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8915 is strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from April.
EURGBP is expected to rise further in the active minor impulse waves (i) and 3 toward the next round resistance level 0.9000.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?