September 03, 2020 at 03:27PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8860
• Likely to rise to 0.8945
EURGBP recently reversed up from the support level 0.8860 (former monthly low from the start of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8860 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61,8% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse 1 from April.
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8945 (former support from the start of July and the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?