September 03, 2020 at 03:27PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8860
• Likely to rise to 0.8945
EURGBP recently reversed up from the support level 0.8860 (former monthly low from the start of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8860 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61,8% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse 1 from April.
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8945 (former support from the start of July and the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM