August 17, 2020 at 03:54PM
• EURGBP reversed from round support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9155
EURGBP recently reversed up from the key round support level 0.9000 (which stopped the (a)-wave of the previous minor corrective wave (ii)).
The support area near the support level 0.9000 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the next strong support level 0.8950 (low of the daily Morning Star from the middle of July).
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9155 (top of the previous impulse waves 1 and (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-17-august-2020-20200817/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM