September 16, 2020 at 03:50PM
• EURGBP reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.9100
EURGBP recently reversed down from the resistance area lying at the intersection of the powerful resistance level 0.9300 and the resistance trendline of the wide weekly up channel from April.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
EURGBP is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9000 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach