September 16, 2020 at 03:50PM
• EURGBP reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 0.9100
EURGBP recently reversed down from the resistance area lying at the intersection of the powerful resistance level 0.9300 and the resistance trendline of the wide weekly up channel from April.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
EURGBP is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9000 (target price for the completion of the active wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA