September 10, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURGBP broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0.9300
EURGBP continues to rise after the recent breakout of the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.9165 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1) and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward wave A from March.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of September.
If the pair closes today above the price level 0.9165 – EURGBP is then likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9300.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?