September 10, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURGBP broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0.9300
EURGBP continues to rise after the recent breakout of the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.9165 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1) and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward wave A from March.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of September.
If the pair closes today above the price level 0.9165 – EURGBP is then likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9300.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX