September 10, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURGBP broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0.9300
EURGBP continues to rise after the recent breakout of the resistance area lying between the resistance level 0.9165 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1) and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the previous downward wave A from March.
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active short-term impulse wave 3 from the start of September.
If the pair closes today above the price level 0.9165 – EURGBP is then likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9300.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-10-september-2020-20200910/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NZDUSD lower for the 4th consecutive day March 08, 2021 at 06:02PM
- Mexican Peso Price Forecast: USD/MXN Breakout to Fibonacci Resistance
- NEWS: Dow Jones industrial average traded to a new all time high March 08, 2021 at 05:21PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed GDPNow rises to 8.4% from 8.3% March 08, 2021 at 05:18PM
- NEWS: New lows for the EURUSD March 08, 2021 at 05:00PM