June 10, 2021 at 04:03PM
• EURGBP reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to support level 0.8565
EURGBP currency pair recently reversed down from the resistance zone lying between the resistance level 0.8640 (top of the previous correction (b)) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal form this resistance zone is aligned with the predominant downtrend that can be seen on the daily EURGBP charts.
EURGBP can then be expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.8565 (which stopped the previous waves (2) and 2).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/eurgbp-wave-analysis-10-june-2021-20210610/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable