December 08, 2020 at 03:49PM
• EURCHF broke support area
• Likely to fall to 1.0750
EURCHF continues to fall after the pair broke the support area lying between the support level 1.0785 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of November) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from November.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 2.
EURCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0750 (former resistance from October and the target price for the completion of the active wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-8-december-2020-20201208/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356