December 08, 2020 at 03:49PM
• EURCHF broke support area
• Likely to fall to 1.0750
EURCHF continues to fall after the pair broke the support area lying between the support level 1.0785 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of November) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from November.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active short-term corrective wave 2.
EURCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0750 (former resistance from October and the target price for the completion of the active wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-8-december-2020-20201208/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX