October 06, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1,0835
EURCHF recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the support level 1,0730 (lower boundary of the tight sideways price range from July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The upward reversal from the aforementioned support zone created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Hammer.
EURCHF price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1,0835 (top of the active sideways price range).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?