February 23, 2021 at 03:55PM
• EURCHF broke resistance area
• Likely to reach resistance 1.0970
EURCHF under strong bullish pressure after the pair broke the resistance area lying between the resistance levels 1.0870 and 1.0900 (monthly high from June).
The breakout of this resistance area accelerated the active impulse waves (iii), 3 and (C).
Given the strong outflows from the Swiss franc seen today – EURCHF can be expected to rise further toward the next support resistance 1.0970 (target for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-23-february-2021-20210223/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones Forecast: Growth, Tech Stocks Falling Out of Favor?
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten