September 01, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF broke resistance level 1.0830
• Likely to rise to 1,0910
EURCHF recently broke the resistance level 1.0830 (upper border of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0830 continues the active short-term impulse wave C – which is part of the ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1,0910 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?