September 01, 2020 at 03:35PM
• EURCHF broke resistance level 1.0830
• Likely to rise to 1,0910
EURCHF recently broke the resistance level 1.0830 (upper border of the sideways price range inside which the pair has been moving from the middle of July).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.0830 continues the active short-term impulse wave C – which is part of the ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCHF is likely to rise further and test the resistance level 1,0910 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurchf-wave-analysis-1-september-2020-20200901/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU/USD To Gain on Dovish Fed Speeches
- Canadian Dollar Technical Pattern Forming, Hints at a Bullish USD/CAD Continuation
- NEWS: OPEC+ discussing possible further increase of oil output from August June 22, 2021 at 10:08AM
- NEWS: EU Financial Services Chief McGuinness: UK assessment to resume June 22, 2021 at 10:04AM
- NEWS: AU10 year yields pressured on China’s Iron Ore regulation June 22, 2021 at 09:53AM