October 06, 2020 at 03:34PM
• EURCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1.5735
EURCAD recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 1.5570 (which has been reversing the price from last month), lower daily Bollinger Band and the support trendline from June.
The price is currently rising inside the short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from September.
EURCAD price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.5735 (top of the previous waves B and 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data