October 06, 2020 at 03:34PM
• EURCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 1.5735
EURCAD recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 1.5570 (which has been reversing the price from last month), lower daily Bollinger Band and the support trendline from June.
The price is currently rising inside the short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from September.
EURCAD price is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.5735 (top of the previous waves B and 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-6-october-2020-20201006/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX