December 22, 2020 at 03:31PM
• EURCAD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 1.5815
EURCAD recently broke above the resistance area lying between the key resistance level 1.5660 and 1.5700 (monthly highs from October and September respectively).
The breakout of this resistance area coincided with the 50% and 61.8% Fibonacci correction levels of the previous ABC correction (2) from July.
EURCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.5815 (top of the daily Evening Star from august).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-22-december-2020-20201222/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm