August 21, 2020 at 03:25PM
• EURCAD broke support level 1.5600
• Likely to fall to 1.5460
EURCAD recently broke below the support level 1.5600 (low of the (a)-wave of the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the end of June – which started from the powerful resistance 1.6)
The breakout of the support level 1.5600 continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) – which belongs to the aforementioned ABC correction 4.
EURCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.5460 (target for the completion of the active wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast