January 14, 2021 at 03:59PM
• EURCAD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 1.5300
EURCAD recently broke through the support area lying between the key support level 1.5420 (low of wave (b) from December) and the support trendline of the weekly Triangle from last year.
The breakout of this support area stopped should accelerate the active short-term impulse wave (iii).
EURCAD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1,5300 (monthly low from November and the target for the completion of wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurcad-wave-analysis-14-january-2021-20210114/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm