September 18, 2020 at 01:50PM
• EURAUD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 1.6400
EURAUD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the powerful support level 1.6125 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse waves 3 and (1).
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.6400 (which stopped the previous correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euraud-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Nine
- Gold Price Outlook Remains Mired by Broader Recovery in US Yields