September 18, 2020 at 01:50PM
• EURAUD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 1.6400
EURAUD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the powerful support level 1.6125 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse waves 3 and (1).
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.6400 (which stopped the previous correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euraud-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast