September 18, 2020 at 01:50PM
• EURAUD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 1.6400
EURAUD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the powerful support level 1.6125 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse waves 3 and (1).
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.6400 (which stopped the previous correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euraud-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?