August 31, 2020 at 04:30PM
EUR/USD price action is spiking into month-end and trading at its strongest level since May 2018, but Euro bears seem to be reacting to key technical resistance level as the US Dollar hits two-year… Continue Reading…
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach