September 30, 2020 at 12:00PM
The European Central Bank will need to act further if growth remains low and inflation subdued, President Christine Lagarde suggested earlier today, weighing on the single currency.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM