October 20, 2020 at 12:00PM
EUR/USD is back above 1.1800 and eyeing a run at the one-month high as the US dollar basket (DXY) slips back towards important support around 93.00.
- NEWS: US Q4 GDP (second reading) +4.1% vs +4.2% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:32PM
- NEWS: US weekly initial jobless claims 730k vs 825k expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US January prelim durable goods orders +3.4% vs +1.1% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows
- Nasdaq futures slide 1% on tech sell-off; jobless claims in focus