September 23, 2020 at 10:30AM
The UK government warned that EU bound freight trucks could face a 7000-truck-long queue at Kent – a major gateway to Europe – after the UK leaves the customs union
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast