September 02, 2020 at 03:47PM
• Ebay reversed from support level 54,00
• Likely to rise to 58.60
Ebay today reversed up from the pivotal support level 54,00 (which has been reversing the price from the end of July).
The support zone near the support level 54,00 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
Ebay is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 58.60 (top of the previous B-wave from last month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/ebay-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA