September 17, 2020 at 03:53PM
• Ebay broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 46.00
Ebay continues to fall sharply after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 51.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (i)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from April.
The breakout of this support zone greatly accelerated the active impulse wave C – which belongs to wave (B) from the middle of July.
Ebay is likely to fall further toward the next support level 46.00 (target price for the termination of the active sub-impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/ebay-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA