September 17, 2020 at 03:53PM
• Ebay broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 46.00
Ebay continues to fall sharply after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 51.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (i)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from April.
The breakout of this support zone greatly accelerated the active impulse wave C – which belongs to wave (B) from the middle of July.
Ebay is likely to fall further toward the next support level 46.00 (target price for the termination of the active sub-impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/ebay-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Central bankers believe they have a secret weapon against inflation. They’re tragically wrong. February 28, 2021 at 04:26PM
- Weekly Technical US Dollar Forecast: Finally Turning Higher?
- S&P 500 Forecast: Will Rising Yields Derail Stock Market's Upward Trajectory?
- How to Manage the Emotions of Trading
- Brazil cenbank intervenes in FX as real slide deepens, down 7% this year