May 07, 2021 at 04:07PM
• Dow Jones broke resistance level 34225.00
• Likely to rise to resistance level 35000.00
The Dow Jones Industrial Average recently broke the resistance level 34225.00 (which is the upper boundary of the narrow sideways price range from the middle of April).
The breakout of this price range accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the longer-term impulse waves 3 and (C).
Dow Jones is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 35000.00 (target price for the completion of the active minor impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/dow-jones-wave-analysis-7-may-2021-20210507/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses