September 22, 2020 at 03:00AM
Stock markets fell sharply as resurging Covid-19 cases in Europe soured risk appetite. Safe-haven demand drove up the US Dollar, which catalysed an 8% decline of silver prices.
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance