December 15, 2020 at 04:00AM
The Dow Jones index pulled back for a second day while the Nasdaq 100 index gained 0.5% in a wake of Covid lockdowns. The Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 fell amid souring sentiment across the Asia-Pacific.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX