October 12, 2020 at 10:30PM
The Dow Jones jumped to start the week, ahead of earnings from some of the country’s largest financial institutions. Can earnings impress despite covid and what might it mean for the Dow Jones?
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA