December 12, 2020 at 08:00AM
The Dow Jones and Nasdaq 100 remain near record levels ahead of next week’s Fed meeting where slight modifications to the current framework are expected. The FTSE 100 will look to Brexit news.
- Dollar Flat as Short-Squeeze Trade Nearing End, Experts Say
- Long DJIA on Reflation and Infrastructure: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- USD Recovery and Resistance Hurdles: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- Gold Bearish Price Series Emerges amid Failure to Test March High
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM