December 12, 2020 at 08:00AM
The Dow Jones and Nasdaq 100 remain near record levels ahead of next week’s Fed meeting where slight modifications to the current framework are expected. The FTSE 100 will look to Brexit news.
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance