September 11, 2020 at 03:00AM
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.45% as optimism faded quickly following ECB’s neutral tone. Sour sentiment may lead the Hang Seng and Nikkei 225 index lower today.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?