March 18, 2021 at 02:00AM
The Fed maintained its policy rate and asset purchasing program unchanged during the FOMC meeting, sending a dovish message to equity markets. The Dow Jones led the Nikkei 225 higher while the ASX …
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?