September 18, 2020 at 03:00AM
The Dow Jones Industrial Average futures are oscillating in early Asia hours after falling 0.47% on Thursday. Global equity indices look set to consolidate amid US fiscal stimulus uncertainty.
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356
- Dow Jones May Aim Higher, Backed by Earnings and Robust Data
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis