September 16, 2020 at 10:00PM
Raised economic projections from the Federal Open Market Committee may allow the US stock market rally to extend into other areas outside of technology. As a result, the Dow Jones might benefit.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed