October 14, 2020 at 03:00AM
The Dow Jones retreated from a six-week high despite big US banks posting solid earnings. Singapore’s GDP missed estimates; monetary policy stayed on par. Xi’s Shenzhen speech is in focus today.
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business