September 29, 2020 at 03:00AM
Dow Jones Industrial Average surged for a second day on fiscal stimulus hopes. The US Dollar fell alongside VIX volatility index. Asia-Pacific equities opened broadly higher.
- NEWS: Commodity currencies bounce back after softer start to the day March 04, 2021 at 06:17AM
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes lower by 2.13% at 28,930.11 March 04, 2021 at 06:06AM
- Gold Price Forecast: Long-Term Yields May Keep XAU/USD on the Backfoot
- NEWS: Risk in a rough spot ahead of European trading today March 04, 2021 at 05:37AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 04, 2021 at 05:23AM