September 29, 2020 at 03:00AM
Dow Jones Industrial Average surged for a second day on fiscal stimulus hopes. The US Dollar fell alongside VIX volatility index. Asia-Pacific equities opened broadly higher.
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX