December 29, 2020 at 07:30AM
Germany’s DAX 30 index may continue to push higher on the back of the rollout of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine and the agreement between the EU and UK on Brexit trade deal.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm