September 29, 2020 at 08:00AM
Germany’s DAX 30 index’s rebound may prove short-lived as a worrying surge in Covid-19 infections threatens to upend the nation’s economic recovery.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data