October 13, 2020 at 07:30PM
After surging to start the week, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 reversed some of their earlier gains as risk appetite waned. Regardless, the longer-term technical formations remain intact.
- NEWS: Nasdaq tests lows for the week/year March 05, 2021 at 03:28PM
- Jobs soaring along with wages cementing bond yield jump
- NEWS: The USDJPY moves above upside targets March 05, 2021 at 03:09PM
- NEWS: Offshore yuan rises to the highest levels of the year March 05, 2021 at 03:09PM
- NEWS: There are two different equity selloffs ongoing March 05, 2021 at 03:03PM