September 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM
- NEWS: ICYMI: Biden is delaying his revamp of Trump’s blacklist on China May 18, 2021 at 10:28PM