September 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Propped Up by Rising Yields and Weaker Equities
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Improves as German Bund Yields Rise
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU Tanks Hard as Yields, Inflation Fears Climb
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM