September 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data