September 14, 2020 at 06:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses