September 14, 2020 at 06:00PM
European equity indices will look to keep pace with the Nasdaq 100 this week as tech rebounds and drives risk appetite. Lacking significant tech exposure, the DAX 30, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 may lag.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?