December 11, 2020 at 05:00PM
European indies have entered consolidation mode after surging higher in November. After treading water for days, the DAX 30 and CAC 40 appear slightly vulnerable but the bullish trend remains intact.
- NEWS: BoA – Federal Reserve dovishness is not sustainable, sudden shift could shock markets April 11, 2021 at 10:06PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: ECB Panetta weekend comments – must accept no further delay in lifting inflation April 11, 2021 at 09:40PM
- NEWS: Media reports that the UK and EU are close to agreeing to a trading agreement for Northern Ireland April 11, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM